- the chance for you, your friends, your school or your company to demonstrate meaningful social responsibility and commitment to the environment by supporting our conservation activities
- learning opportunities for people interested in keeping the Zambezi Valley wild, but lack the necessary information.
- a “voice” for people who feel strongly about the future of the Zambezi's wild areas. We consult our supporters on issues affecting the river and its basin and will take up causes on behalf of our supporters.
- up-to-date information, e-newsletters and regular posts on our website and Social Media platforms.
- access to select publications, technical reports, educational materials, and information leaflets for National Park visitors.
HELP US BY MAKING A DONATION, ORGANISING A FUNDRAISING EVENT , OR SHARING OUR STORIES