Survey on ban on walking in Mana Pools National Park
ZAMBEZI SOCIETY SURVEY 2nd June 2015
GIVE US YOUR VIEWS ON THE RECENT BAN ON "UNGUIDED WALKING IN MANA POOLS NATIONAL PARK
The Zambezi Society wishes to approach the Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZPWMA) with a representative case regarding the recent controversial ban on “unguided” walking in Mana Pools National Park.
To this end, we are conducting a quick survey of our supporters and Social Media constituency to ascertain public opinion about the issue.
Please answer the questions below as succinctly as possible. Note that your responses will be copied directly in The Zambezi Society’s submission to ZimParks.
PLEASE RESPOND BY 12TH JUNE 2015 PLEASE SHARE THIS SURVEY WIDELY
1. Please give us your name and tell us where you live (country).
2. How often do you visit Mana Pools and for how many years have you been visiting?
3. Will the ban on “unguided” walking in Mana Pools affect you directly?
4. Do you consider that the ban on “unguided walking in Mana Pools is a good thing or a bad thing? (Give reasons)
5. With the no “unguided” walking ban in place, will you still visit Mana Pools in future?
Please e-mail your responses BEFORE 12th June 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org